Cleveland.com, Steven Litt: Abattoir Gallery, Small Works, Cleveland, OH
Artforum Must See: Carriage Trade, Social Photography VIII, New York, NY
Artnews: Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit
Detroitist: MOCAD Partners with the City of Detroit For Rapid Response Fundraiser
Observer: Carriage Trade, Social Photography VII, New York, NY
Cultured Mag: Carriage Trade, Social Photography VII, New York, NY
Artnet, Editor’s Picks: Carriage Trade, Social Photography VI, New York, NY
Brooklyn Rail: Carriage Trade, Social Photography VI, New York, NY
Brooklyn Vegan: Joan as Police Woman, “Warning Bell” Official music video.
DIY Mag: JOAN AS POLICE WOMAN TAKES A RIDE IN HER ‘WARNING BELL’ VIDEO
MXDWN Mag: Joan as Police Woman Takes a Night Ride in Video for “Warning Bell” Directed by H Spencer Young
Northern Transmissions: Joan as Police Woman, “Warning Bell”
January 2014 - March 2014
- Rox Gallery, "Now You See" Curator: Emerald Fitzgerald, Lower East Side, New York
- Artists: Amanda Charchian, ANDREW COSLOW, Bert Stern, CHEN JIAGANG, Dave Schubert, FRANK SCHRAMM, H. SPENCER YOUNG, Huang Yan, IMOGEN CUNNINGHAM, J.J BUGAT, James Powers, JARMO MAKILA, Jordan Doner, Max Snow, Michael Wolf, Natalie White, Richard Estes, Sean Lennon, Spencer Tunick,Tanatos Banionis, Tom Smith
- Katz's Deli's 125th Anniversary Pop up Group Show, Lower East Side, New York
- Artists: Ricky Powell, Baron von Fancy, H Spencer Young, Kenzo Minami, Hanksy
September / October 2013
- Writer/Director: Honor Spring 2012 Collection & Runway Film.
- Premiered by W Magazine.